Author Topic: Stucknut reporting Mike in San Diego died today  (Read 9031 times)

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
Re: Stucknut reporting Mike in San Diego died today
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »
I hope this gets back to Rome and he mentions something about it tomorrow.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Sponsored Link

Guests: Sign up to hide banners

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
I hope this gets back to Rome and he mentions something about it tomorrow.

rome@haveatake.com  send it in, the more everyone from here emails it in the more chance he will mention it.
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 03:07:46 PM »
rome@haveatake.com  send it in, the more everyone from here emails it in the more chance he will mention it.

:lol
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Wass in Scottsdale

• -Member-
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »
Rome is in the basement all of next week. KB is hosting tomorrow and Tuesday I believe. Sklars on one of the days too.
Reigning Carrier Classic email champ.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
  • [Rack'em] 999 [Run'em] 0
    • stucknut
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 03:26:38 PM »
Romes on vacation this week but KB is aware of the news.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosCleveland CavaliersCleveland Browns
I see no difference between eating animals and pedophilia. They are both rape, violence, murder.  - Morrissey

amanda72788

• -Member-
    • amanda72788
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
I saw when Steve tweeted out the news about Mike earlier today and I didn't want to believe it. His calls and tweets to the Jungle were legendary and always made me smile. When I first started listening to Rome, Mike was the first real clone to follow me on Twitter and told me to stick with Rome despite alot of negative talk about him. Then when started on this site, Mike was one of the first ones to welcome me and told me how much he loved what I did in chat, forums, tweets, ect. We could have conversations for hours on the same subject and he always asked how I was doing even if he wasn't doing so great himself. I had a bad feeling like a few others when I heard he was sick in the hospital, but I really thought he would make it through. My only regret is not meeting him in person. I heard he was a great guy and from what I've experienced I believe it. I send many good vibes to his family. RIP Mike. :drink
Alabama Crimson TideNew York YankeesLos Angeles LakersGreen Bay PackersNew Jersey Devils

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »
I saw when Steve tweeted out the news about Mike earlier today and I didn't want to believe it. His calls and tweets to the Jungle were legendary and always made me smile. When I first started listening to Rome, Mike was the first real clone to follow me on Twitter and told me to stick with Rome despite alot of negative talk about him. Then when started on this site, Mike was one of the first ones to welcome me and told me how much he loved what I did in chat, forums, tweets, ect. We could have conversations for hours on the same subject and he always asked how I was doing even if he wasn't doing so great himself. I had a bad feeling like a few others when I heard he was sick in the hospital, but I really thought he would make it through. My only regret is not meeting him in person. I heard he was a great guy and from what I've experienced I believe it. I send many good vibes to his family. RIP Mike. :drink

I will follow you on twitter, well as long as you post pics topless making that stoopid duck face in the mirror.
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Absinthe

• Mod
  • congrats Absinthe. 2013 SN Hall of Fame inductee
    • #1 GOLD MEDAL CHAMPI
    • #1 GOLD MEDAL CHAMPI
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 04:09:38 PM »
It's fvcked up that Rufus died. Just to imagine him in a hospital bed struggling for air, clinging to life. Not behind a keyboard typing nonsense, where I've always imagined him. I can see both sides of the smack argument. Words on a screen vs a real life being lost. Never met the guy so my emotional investment is minimal. But it's still unfortunate. Obviously dude had an impact on a lot of you if you're gonna be pushing for his eulogy on air tomorrow. Hope his family and those of you who knew him can get through this tough time. RIP Rufus you crazy bastard.
Absinthy you lilliput hoe you cant touch my penus if it had laser coordinates bitch

Mike in Tampa

• -Member-
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »
Smacking in heaven. RIP Mike.

BOATIE IN PEARLAND

• BEER, BAIT, AND AMMO SUMBITCHES!
  • -Nutter-
  • REAL AMERICAN HERO
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 04:13:05 PM »
IM CALLIN ROME. MIKE WAS MORE THAN A CALLER AND I LOVED TALKIN TO HIM, RIP MIKE.

amanda72788

• -Member-
    • amanda72788
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 04:13:55 PM »
It's fvcked up that Rufus died. Just to imagine him in a hospital bed struggling for air, clinging to life. Not behind a keyboard typing nonsense, where I've always imagined him. I can see both sides of the smack argument. Words on a screen vs a real life being lost. Never met the guy so my emotional investment is minimal. But it's still unfortunate. Obviously dude had an impact on a lot of you if you're gonna be pushing for his eulogy on air tomorrow. Hope his family and those of you who knew him can get through this tough time. RIP Rufus you crazy bastard.

Agreed :koolaid
Alabama Crimson TideNew York YankeesLos Angeles LakersGreen Bay PackersNew Jersey Devils

VicNocal

• -Member-
  • Oh SNAP!
    • vicnocal
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 04:17:27 PM »
Guy just died.  Who gives a fvck about his calls to "the Jungle"?  It's so ridiculously insignificant, on so many levels, as to not even merit a mention.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

amanda72788

• -Member-
    • amanda72788
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »
Guy just died.  Who gives a fvck about his calls to "the Jungle"?  It's so ridiculously insignificant, on so many levels, as to not even merit a mention.

If you're referring to what I posted, I was just sharing a memory of Mike. Nothing more nothing less. Wasn't meant to be disrespectful as if that's all he's remembered for but if people want to take offense to it, than so be it.  :uhh

MikeinToledo

• -Member-
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 04:47:15 PM »
Aww that really sucks, his calls were great :( Not that that really matters.
Los Angeles DodgersGreen Bay PackersChicago Blackhawks

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
  • [Rack'em] 999 [Run'em] 0
    • stucknut
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »

thats how most of the people here know him.

lucky for me, i got to hang out with him a couple of times.
he will be missed.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosCleveland CavaliersCleveland Browns
I see no difference between eating animals and pedophilia. They are both rape, violence, murder.  - Morrissey