Author Topic: Willie in KC?  (Read 3444 times)

MikeG in Nashville

• -Member-
  • Go Blue
Willie in KC?
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:38:29 pm »
I am listining to the podcast at work of the Sept. 12th show, just finished the Chad in Portland call, and Rome brings up "don't become Willie in KC" and of course goes into the "Cablinasian the friendly ghost" song. Are there any of Willie's calls in the takebox? (seems like last time I looked, there were not). All I've heard is how funny they were.

And what exactly was the "anti-semetic" blast that got him banned?

Sponsored Link

Guests: Sign up to hide banners

MikeInThaVille

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • Is Fatruss the Fattest?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Re: Willie in KC?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 07:45:25 pm »
another Mike in (a) ville...............Im so confused right now.............I need a hug
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Welcome to Stucknut.poop, where Team Hogtudopoopclubvic163dungpwdQhare talk Politics and poly-radio 24-7-365!!!!

Saxon in Nashville

• Looney Left: that's all for the US, folks!
  • -Nutter-
  • War AP
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:08:59 pm »
I don't think there is, considering that those Willie in KC takes go back to about 2003, before he was banned for life.

If anyone has them, it would be Willie himself, and he does come onto the nut occasionally.

Rack thaVille, Second City of teh Nut

MikeG in Nashville

• -Member-
  • Go Blue
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 09:02:05 pm »
Well that sucks.

Good to see the N'ville represented here!

War living in Middle Tennessee

GGT

• Greg From Michigan and BACK in the Hell that is Omaha Nebraska
  • -Nutter-
  • # of Tards Greg Has No Use For---10 as of 1/27/10
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 03:50:45 pm »
The Willie in KC call is in there.  Go to seach and type it in.  i just listened to it actually while bored.

Just trying to help a brother out.

No Helmet....No Pads.....Just Balls!!!!!!

Skullet in Spring

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 07:18:36 pm »
Willie needs to be let back into the Jungle...
So he didn't have comedic liscence when he made his little joke...big deal.
Rome needs to get off the high horse on that one...must have been his lawyer  ???

Rack Willie in KC
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston RocketsHouston Texans

imyourhuckleberry

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:15:36 pm »
If im not mistaken, Willie made a crack about the accountants in the jungle basement being jewish. I could be wrong and i normally work while listening to the jungle but thats my best reccollection. Now, I have listened to the jungle since 98 or so and over the years ive heard many callers. Most suck period. Willie was one of the very best and should be brought back. Every time i hear Tobin or Chad or Rayburn in Houston or that idiot Jeff in Richmond i not only cringe but think of the great calls Willie made. Who can forget the classic "Thank God Im not Jeff in Richmond" or Elway being Mr. Ed eating green corn or Powder the Cablinasian. Im laughing as I write this. Bring Willie back and stop your crying.

kc610

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:26 am »
After Jim banned Willie he did let him back on once, a few months later.  He said he was going to give Willie a chance to apologize.  Willie said some sort of apology, but not really, and then just went right into his schtick, so Jim ran him. 

BobbyB

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 12:26:18 pm »
That's bullshit.  Willie called back and had to resort to sucking Rome's dick on-air just like that egotistical Jew wanted him to, and then after that was done Willie started to go into a call but as a way to make his case for himself.  Kinda like saying "I hope you let me back in, and to state my case I'm gonna drop this call right now so you can see the kind of things I can bring to the table".
But Rome played it off as Willie trying to sneak his way back in.  And then Rome read a bunch of BS emails that were supposedly reflective of the overall attitude of the Clones and that the response was like 80-20 in favor of keeping the dude banned. 
Kinda like how the little bitch hid behind emails supposedly cracking on Alonzo Mourning.

I think that call is in the takebox.

bigballer

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:04 pm »
What is lame is that Rome still resets his calls, and has Willie in "Alvins Mix"  If he is banned, he shouldn't be anywhere in the Jungle.  Since you use his stuff Rome, let him back in. 

Gas Can

• TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!
  • -Member-
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 01:54:20 pm »
What is lame is that Rome still resets his calls, and has Willie in "Alvins Mix"  If he is banned, he shouldn't be anywhere in the Jungle.  Since you use his stuff Rome, let him back in. 

good point
<----Click Here

Ralph In Orlando

• 1 John 5:13
  • -Nutter-
  • THEYVE GOT MORE SILVER THAN BUCKINGHAM PALACE
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 02:50:48 pm »
Allegedly is was all worked out where the would apologize, make his call, and sing "And IIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS, LOVE JEWS!!!!" to the tune of "I will always love you"
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers

Gas Can

• TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!
  • -Member-
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 09:14:09 am »
Willie called in and said something about Jews in the "Garment Industry" or something to that nature........

The thing that bothers me is that Irie Craig many years before got off a "typical Dominican" blast when talking about being ungrateful or greedy or something.  You know Willie had crafted his call/song in advance and he thought it was funny while Irie was ranting and raving and let his slip. 

Irie was run, he apologized, and is back on the show.  Dominicans are OK but Jews are off-limits. 

I see no difference between Willie, Irie, and Bodie for that matter.......but Willie was banned?  BS!!

Thats funny, I used to live next door to the Jews who owned a company that made berets for the military. 

Very strange people.  :uhh
<----Click Here

Saxon in Nashville

• Looney Left: that's all for the US, folks!
  • -Nutter-
  • War AP
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 07:50:08 pm »
Irie and Trapper could murder Rome's kids and he'd let them call whenever they wanted.

My understanding was that Willie broke into a song called the "B'nai B'rith bowling league," which has both Jewish and Masonic overtones.  The song itself must have been over the top, since Rome would never play it again.

Willie will never come back.

And how can you lump Bodie into that?  He wasn't implicating the whole race into the song, he used a latin based song to go after a latin based guy who labeled him a redneck.  Why can't Bodie play tit for tat?

Russ

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 10:43:20 pm »
The below thread was pretty interesting about Willie in KC.  It even has someone posting as "Willie in KC" although I'm not sure if it's really him or a troll, but I'm guessing it's him.   :koolaid

http://forum.stucknut.com/index.php/topic,9704.0.html